Monday, March 1, 2010

Preview for Seige #03

Right after I read siege 01 I wasn't too excited. Don't get me wrong I'm a sucker for huge events. Blackest Night got me back into reading DC. Last week I read Batman for the first time in over five years. I think I was one of five people that actually enjoyed all of Civil War. My favorite aspect of Civil war was the side stories. Punisher's War Journal and Wolverine were my favorite. To get back to siege I wasn't too fond of the first one. The main reason how it occured seems a bit sloppy but the second volume won me over. Sure the reasoning and the actual reason why asgard is there is a bit blurry but the action is great. I think Siege will keep getting better and better. I'm sad to see Norman lose his power but he had a good one. The previews of Siege 03 show the Avengers finally showing up. This is where the reunion of the true Avengers begin.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon